Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Slice of My Lyfe - Guest Blog

A dear friend and reader of Bahrain This Month's Last Word column asked me to write a guest posting for her blog.
Anita Menon, is not only one of the nicest people around, but also a wizz at the internet and Blog world and I am happy to say she was the teacher to this student of how to get connected into the world of Blogs.
I was only too happy to guest post for her.
http://sliceofmylyfe.wordpress.com/2011/07/28/a-guest-post-by-james-claire-on-kindness/

Many who read my blog postings may sometimes feel, as was commented to me recently, "your job is to write flowery words", but these blogs are not my job. I write well perhaps, but the underlying words are heartfelt. When you read the posting on "kindness" take a moment to remember that these are not simply words, but part of my history. All that I write about, actually happens or happened to me at one time or another. The emotions are real, the tears are salted and the grief forlorn.
In writing I not only cleanse myself of pains of the past, but hope that I can connect to others who have, had or will suffer or enjoy some of life's inevitable experiences.
A traveller, an adventurer, a writer and a romantic, these postings are life as only I have seen it. Truth, pain, love and fun.
Be safe all and please "Follow Me" to receive the latest writings of an adventurer on the loose.
And follow my friend and blog counterpart Anita, in her Slice of Lyfe adventures too.    http://sliceofmylyfe.wordpress.com/
Thank you and see you again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you James for the lovely note on Kindness. It was indeed a pleasure and honour! see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post on Anita Mam's blog.
    You really left something to ponder upon, sir. Waiting to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete