Monday, October 31, 2011

‘Gotta Love Working out of LA…..

Had to suddenly fly from Thailand to Bahamas, but the master plan had a mission for me....
For those of you who do not enjoy or believe in the world of science fiction and the classics of Star Trek, Lost in space and BattleStar Gallactica, well my friends you are denying the inevitable to yourselves.
I just want you all to know that today, 30th October 2011, I sat beside Admiral Adama of the Battle Star Gallactica. He was flying under his earth name of Edward James Almos, and I am not certain as to his earth bound mission , perhaps he is reviewing us for Caprican purposes? Anway just being in his presence  is nothing short of amazing.
I’m not vain enough to ask someone for their autograph and I don’t own an IPod so photos are not possible, but you’ll just have to trust me. Adama was bumming it in Business class on an American Airlines flight to Miami this morning at 6am, and James Claire felt like a little kid for once, sitting beside his hero.
Now if I could just get a reason to fly to Hawaii and try to meet Grace Park filming Hawaii 5-0, then you may never hear from me again …..
James Claire Out….

Pattay Beach the day I left to fly to Bahamas

Anyone heading to Pattay should check out this thrid floor oasis of amazing food and clean environment called FOODWAVE...had a fantastic time and the food delicious.

Downtown Pattaya

No comments:

Post a Comment