Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Quote this !!!


In my first career it was always better to share a recipe than to hang on to it. There were chefs before me and after my brief time in the kitchens, galleys and commissaries of the earth there will be others. 
I rent the recipes for the decades I cook, I do not own them.
I also have no need for a thousand recipes for chocolate mousse when one perfect recipe does the job. 
So SHARE and we all get to eat good mousse !!
As a writer I believe the same. Some times my words are eloquent, sometimes funny, sometimes thought provoking so why not share the best bits. I don't really know where they come from , the words just enter my head. The quote of yesterday which entered my head as I walked the boundaries of my pool, exercising was so true that I wanted to give it to the world for it is how I felt and do feel so often. Crying frees the mind and the fingers merely tap the thoughts onto paper, “Words flow on the back of tears.”, is just so true. So may times when the heart opens and the tears release , words flow like never before.
Here then as a way to share to all future writers are some of the best quotes from the blogs so far. Just like a good recipe all I ask is that you give me the credit of being the originator of the writing,
…quote James Claire (1969- ) thank you


“As humans we tend to overdo things; over work, over eat, over achieve, over act, over react, over think and over talk.
Sometimes we need to make others and even our children for their betterment in the future, understand  that LESS IS MORE…
Sometimes if we do less….we achieve more!
If we speak less – we have less problems!
If we thought less – we’d have less stress and less paranoia !
If we decorated a plate less – we’d have food that was far more attractive !”


“You see those who joke that I’m going grey, do not realize that as a child I was a pure blonde haired cutie…I’m not going grey, I’m aging backwards and about to enter my second youth…”


“One planet, so many cultures and so many borders and I really would love to see them all, shake the hands of some one from every race and talk to someone from every country that inhabits the singular entity on which we all live..
Big task, small ask I feel.”

“Instead of running away, instead of considering my self as a nomad, a close friend actually put it all into perspective for me in a recent email
I keep saying that I’m running away …but he proposes that I’m not .
I’m coming home……..one country at a time.”



“True citizens of the planet, not of a country with borders. Our borders are the limits to which flight can take us off this rock and the limits of gravity and the atmosphere, not man made borders on its lands.
We have no need for a passport of a singular nationality, we detest being branded within the borders of any nation and we see no sense of multiple currencies.
In my country, Earth, we are all one.”


“What if… what we want is really the one thing we should never have desired at all ?
What if its all a con? Or a test ?”


“Is love a need or a want. Do we need love for survival or do we want it, only for our own self gratification, our selfishness of not wanting to live alone or do we need it for survival.”


“The two and three day weekend…. Life’s little orgasm for hard workers!”


“Our philosophy was, that in life what we “need” is not always what we “want”, and the same goes vice versa, what we “want” is not always what we “need”.”


“There was once, about 100 girlfriends ago, when I felt that I wanted to settle down and have a house for the future. I bought it, filled it with furniture and regretted it every day thereafter. For almost ten years all that furniture sat in storage. I eventually owned one of the most expensive sofas in the world thanks to that decade of wasted storage expenditure.”


“You see, there is more than “Needs” and “Wants”; there is also “Challenge”, the unstated human element .
You see , ask yourself the following questions;
Do you want to fall in love…not really !!
Do you need to fall in love…who says ..right ?
So why do we?
Partly it’s because of the challenge of it all. To see if we can in fact woo another party into our lives? To see IF we can live together? To see if we really make a couple or just two people cohabitating with each other?”


“Complacency is an easy evil to befriend. “Challenge” on the other hand, is a friend we should all seek out and find, to remind ourselves that we are infact “ALIVE”. Challenge in life heightens our senses and reminds us that we can indeed do anything that we desire.”


“A + X = Y
A equals Perfection plus X equalling flaws equate to Reality Y
whilst
A (Perfection) – X (Flaws) = Z (Fantasy)”

“One day..... you may desire to come back, when you finally feel that "bump" in your own highway of life, when the cosmos vibrates upon your soul disturbing the equilibrium of your previously placid existence.”
“All friendships have some benefits, secrets kept, things borrowed, others loaned and shoulders on which to cry.”

“You see, we are all the same!! No matter what we have, we all seem to want something else.”

“If you do not love yourself, if you are not comfortable in your own skin, if you can not look in the mirror and be proud and content, then how are you ever suppose to love another or be loved.”


“True love is to look past someone’s pitfalls and to see the beauty inside of the soul. That’s why perfect partners are often called “soul mates.”

“Stuck in the center of my own imploding universe until yesterday I was unable to see all of this.”

“I suffer now from what you might call, “Humpty Dumpty Syndrome”, no-one can ever put me back together again , after her.”


“Perhaps inside us all, we have only a certain number of words to express, once we have penned them, then we are done”.


“to have never fulfilled ones own desires of self , is to hate the self which is unfulfilled.”


“Perfection  was this angels name. But as a friend wrote today on Facebook, "if you are not on the same page, perhaps its time to shut the book."
Well the Angels book has been closed and stored on the growing library of my life.”

“You can not make people love you. You can not make people believe you and it is pointless asking some one to stay when they have doubt.”


“Me… is sitting in an apartment 26 floors above reality looking out on a vision of blurry dreams.”


“Whoever made us, decides our fates.
It’s the days in between that are up to us.”


“All that I write about, actually happens or happened to me at one time or another.
The emotions are real, the tears are salted and the grief forlorn.”

“..Just because you love someone and are injected with a passion of a thousand suns for them, just because you can not breathe when they are not with you, just because when you are with them the world feels whole, complete and at peace, unless the other person feels the same, it means nothing toward the chance of a relationship.”


“I feel love, I feel loved therefore I say I love you.”


“You who question me, have never stood in the shoes from whence I see!”


“Music is not just entertainment value, it truly transcends our souls and the music we love, (it differs to us all) can elevate our lives, calm us, transport us to happiness or nirvana or chill us out when we need it the most.”


“Good music fills our ears with joy, great music sets our souls free among the clouds.”



“I know how fast a love can be gone, life extinguished, hearts broken. In these instances love can be taken within seconds. A blink of an eye can change your universe for a eternity.”


“Some times in life, when we meet the right person, the planets align, the sun shines brighter and our hearts open up and engulf our brains.”


“Words used correctly can leave a far deeper cut than any sharp edged blade.”

“When did I start understanding, “Quantitative Easing”?
Oh my god, How old am I ?”


“A healthy imagination is the basis for a life of achievements.”


“Success can be many things to many people. For me, it is to be able to write and be read. Full Stop.”


“What you feel is really what you are.......I feel happy, I feel strong and I feel satisfied, I feel love and adore to be loved and I do not feel scared to shed a tear in happiness or loss. In essence I simply feel comfortable about who I am.”


“What I am.....WHO I AM.....Is what I feel!
My cover may look like many other books, but the content is uniquely me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment